GMA Network is currently putting together a team of multimedia content producers to beef up the online presence of some of its documentary, magazine, and human interest TV programs on GMA-7 and GMA News TV 11.
The job will involve producing multimedia content like articles, videos, photos, and interactives for the TV programs’ web pages, as well as managing the programs’ social media accounts.
Yahoo! Southeast Asia is looking for a sports editor based in the Philippines. This candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in sports journalism, must be Web savvy. The candidate must also have an experience in commissioning content and managing a group of contributors and must be active in social networks. The candidate will report the Yahoo! Southeast Asia country editor for the Philippines.
The candidate is also expected to do the following:
1. Run the daily operations of a sports property, including editing and writing content
2. Curate content from existing sources and publish them
3. Develop “special coverage” sections and commission content
4. Manage a group of bloggers and contributors
5. Manage and curate social content
6. Develop Web-based “special sports” events targeting a younger audience
7. Onboard fresh, young-oriented content
Yahoo! Southeast Asia is looking for hard-working, sharp, results-driven editor in Manila.
The editor will be responsible for developing and managing content on the Philippine news website (ph.news.yahoo.com). He or she will also work across various teams at Yahoo!, including Sales, Business Development and Marketing, thus strong communication skills is a plus.
This role comes under the Yahoo! Philippine Editorial team but he or she needs to be able to work independently. The editor reports to the country editor for the Philippines who is based in Manila.
Yahoo! Southeast Asia is looking for a sharp, results-driven events producer in Manila.
The Events Producer will be responsible for building and driving online and offline Yahoo-branded events in the marketplace. You will work across various teams at Yahoo!, including Editorial, Sales, Business Development and Marketing so you need to be a strong communicator with great skills in aligning business needs.
This role comes under the Media Development team but you need to be comfortable working independently to drive events. The event producer reports to the Head of Media Development, who is based in Singapore.
Naghahanap kami ng bagong kasama sa opisina. Ito yung announcement na ipinapakalat ko ngayon:
Wanted: News Researcher
GMA News Research’s primary task is to beef up the content of GMA News and Public Affairs programs with comprehensive and accurate information. We provide daily research support and generate content for GMA-7 and QTV-11 newscasts including Balitanghali, 24 Oras, News-on-Q and Saksi.
We are looking for a news researcher.
- Attend to research requests from news reporters, writers, and producers
- Write, edit and upload content to an electronic database of reference materials
- Generate supplementary content for GMANews.tv, GMA Network’s official news website
- Write special reports for GMANews.tv and produce stories for the newscasts
- Train and mentor new researchers