Yahoo! Southeast Asia is looking for a producer/reporter to develop stories for the web.
- The candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience in television production, a news wire agency, or online news media.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about online journalism and ready to use multimedia technology to find and develop stories for the Internet.
- Willing to work with little supervision but can plan coverage, edit stories, and has sense of immediacy for news.
- Teamplayer who is willing to work for a regional team.
Send your letter of application explaining why youâ€
Reposted from ErwinOliva.com:
Yahoo! Southeast Asia is looking for journalism interns to work for its Manila operations. The candidate must be:
- Graduating journalism student with unfulfilled credits for an internship program
- Must have knowledge in diverse topics, including politics, entertainment and lifestyle
- Willing to work with little supervision but is a teamplayer.
- Willing to be assigned to cover news events.
- Must good grasp of web and multimedia journalism and has a sense of immediacy for news.
All those interested should send an application letter no later than Monday, April 19 explain why youâ€