The Events Producer will be responsible for building and driving online and offline Yahoo-branded events in the marketplace. You will work across various teams at Yahoo!, including Editorial, Sales, Business Development and Marketing so you need to be a strong communicator with great skills in aligning business needs.
This role comes under the Media Development team but you need to be comfortable working independently to drive events. The event producer reports to the Head of Media Development, who is based in Singapore.
- Create, build and drive strong online and offline events that deliver strong value for the audience and sales
- Identify appropriate content to acquire or create to support events
- Oversee pre-event coordination and on-site event management
- Identify and recruit partners and speakers where necessary
- Build collaboration opportunities with strategic industry partners
Key Performance Indicators
- Deliver stipulated number of online and offline events successfully by working across various teams
- Support the achievement of revenue and audience targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years in event management
- Good contacts in the industry for seminars, exhibitions, conferences
- Able to work and lead various teams across various markets
- Able to juggle and multi-task
- Great time management skills
- Comfortable with working independently
- A great sense of humor
Please send your CV to me at and I will forward it to the right people.