International bloggers are preparing an action to support the peaceful revolution in Burma. We want to set a sign for freedom and show our sympathy for these people who are fighting their cruel regime without weapons.
We will refrain from posting on our blogs on October 4 and just put up one banner with the words “Free Burma!” below it.
Here’s how to join the campaign:
1. Publish a posting (Bulletin Board, Forum, Blog, Social Network, Static Website…) on the 4th of October with the header: “Free Burma!”
2. Tag it if you can with “Free Burma”
3. Choose a graphic from our Graphics page and
4. Link to www.free-burma.org. Your readers will find on that site some information about the campaign and Burma and a participant list which you can join. Even if you’re a webmaster of a bulletin board or social network you will find a special Group List to join.
5. Feel free to write any additional text you want
If you have no website or blog we need you even more: Please help us to spread the word across the internet, tell your neighbors, friends or kids and first of all: Sign our list of participants!